Shironuri makeup tutorial (with English subtitles) by Japanese shironuri artist Minori.
Minori is often asked how she applies her makeup. In the spirit of spreading shironuri culture around the world, we are very proud to have collaborated with Minori on producing this English-subtitled makeup tutorial. In the tutorial, Minori takes her model Lan from bare face all the way to a full shironuri look - including white face makeup, lenses, eye lashes, hand drawn artwork, flower petals, a wig, and customized fashion.
Minori would love to hear your feedback on the makeover in the YouTube comments and on her official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/minori0000
Also, please see this short YouTube documentary on Minori's shironuri life: http://youtu.be/Dwi5OhZJmFI
The products that Minori uses in the video include the following:
- Mitsuyoshi Grease Paint Foundation (color #4)
- Mitsuyoshi Two-Way Cake Powder (color #00)
- Nippon Runwel Beauty Treats / Color Party Palette / Eyeshadow No. 1
- Leanani Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (brown)
- D.U.P / Eyelashes Fixer EX #552 (eyelash glue)
- Glammy Shower / Bee Heart B (color contacts)
- Vaseline Lip Cream
Thank you Minori and Lan for working with us on this video!
Also, please Subscribe to the TokyoFashion YouTube Channel for more makeup tutorials, fashion news, and other Japanese fashion related videos!
Appears on these pages
Shironuri Makeup Since "shironuri" translates to "painted white face", the main component of...